– She has 2 older sisters (Lee Eun-kyu, Lee Jin-kyu).
– Sunny shares the same Birthday with her two sisters, all three of them were born on May 15 (different years though).
– Her nicknames are: Yoong, Saseumi (deer), Him Yoona (strong Yoona), Im-choding (elementary school-kid Im), Saebyuk, Alligator Yoong – She speaks Korean (Fluent), English, Chinese, Japanese (Basic). – She mentioned that her ideal type is Daniel Henney. (SM Station, on 8 September 2017) – She had a relationship with actor Lee Seung-gi.
– Yoon A ideal type: “When you say ‘good guy’, I think of my dad.
I wish their style would look natural no matter the location or time.” Sunny – She was born on Los Angeles, California, USA, and later moved to Kuwait.
But, then her family moved back to South Korea because of the Gulf War.
– Although she’s the eldest among members, she acts like a maknae. Her husband in WGM was Jung Hyung Don (Weekly Idol’s MC).
– She has an older brother, Kim Jiwoong, and a sister, Kim Haeyeon.
–Hyoyeon’s ideal type: “I want a guy without double eyelids.
A smile with corners of lips lifted up would be nice.
– She had a grade of 97.5 in getting her drivers license. – In 2004, along with Super Junior’s Siwon, she was sent to study Chinese in Beijing.
– Before debuting with Girls’ Generation, she worked with Janet Jackson and was Bo A’s silhouette dancer during a performance at KM Music Festival 2005.
– Jessica and Tiffany are born at the same hospital, in California. – Since April 2012 she is part of the subgroup “TTS” together with band members Taeyeon and Seohyun.